Finally done

There wasn’t much left to do. All I did was clean up the wires and painted the areas I epoxied so that they blend in with the rest of the base. One problem I see to be having is tat the mono eye light for the green Geara Doga is malfunctioning, I can look into it but I am not sure if I can do anything about it. Besides that my last bit of frustration is how I am going to take pictures of this whole thing. The base itself is too big for my ordinary lightbox so I will have to come up with something special for this. Continue reading

Share

Coming Together

Not a big update but wanted to get images of the Geara Doga and Jagd Doga finished and placed within the diorama up. For the most part this was smooth except for when I put the Jagd together the mono eye wouldn’t light up. I eventually had to take it apart to fix it but during this I noticed that inside of the chest I forgot to remove some masking. With that gone the beams lit up a bit more, so this blessing in disguise was just in the nick of time. Continue reading

Share

Progress

Well I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is I got decals, the bad news was that it wasn’t Samuel decal’s decals. After waiting for over a month I decided that something must have happened to the package that USPS isn’t showing on their tracking page. At this point I couldn’t wait for it anymore and ordered some Char’s Counter Attack Bandai decals from Robot4Less. This isn’t the first time I ordered from Samuel Decals and that time it took less than a week to get to me. With that in mind I wont let this color my judgement of Samuel Decals, but I can’t help but feel like I should start to expand my list of decal providers after this. Continue reading

Share

Be careful with your mods

Still no decals (I am getting tired of this) so started working on the second Geara Doga now that I was done with the explosion. This green Geara Doga was to be situated in the far corner of the diorama but with the rearrangement of the Nu’s position I had to push the Geara Doga a bit farther to the corner. Further more I reevaluated the pose the model had, and changed it to a more dynamic one. Continue reading

Share