When I started this commission I knew that I had about a month but with the melted piece my time was thrown off and on top of that I really underestimated how long it takes to build, paint, and detail a kit.
After building the Qan[T] the amount of time I spent working on these kits went from 2-3 hours a day to somewhere like 6-8 and it was extremely frustrating and exhausting.
The feeling of vexation I received from this is similar to the way I felt about the Sinanju build from last year and the CCA diorama LED’s even further back.
I didn’t have time to take much photos of the completed kits as they came in real hot, basically right after taking these shots I immediately started packing them.
I have a confession to make, I edited the original version of this post after the client received this and was happy with the final product. At the time I was really burnt out from this and felt like I could have done more. A week later though I am feeling much better about everything even though I am still adamant that I will be far more careful when it comes to accepting commissions with time limits.