This kit came out so much better than I was expecting and while there were some slight frustrations at the end (a hairline seam crack, the pain of standing a super back heavy kit, a display stand connection that would constantly become loose), none of them really took away from the final experience.
Because of the relative simple design of the Build Burning I wanted to try some paints I didn’t really have the opportunity to use previously, namely pearlescents. I tried using a pearl in the past but the effect was so light that it went unnoticed but this time I used Mr Color’s white pearl and I think that the effect is even evident in photos. I also used some GX metallics with some clear color coats over them like with the RG Exia. The flames didn’t turn out exactly how I hoped but hopefully that will be rectified if I ever get the Try Burning.