After a few days of inaction I got around to working on the second Geara Doga. Just like the other Geara Doga I had to paint it in a specific order and do some waiting in between colors.
During one of those times I painted the explosion. I used the same colors used on the last one but changed the way I painted it to emphasize the differences in the explosions.
One I finished the paint job on the Geara Doga I quickly applied the decals and the weathering, and once everything was put together I was very satisfied with the final result.
With it done I mounted it and with everything together I am really surprised how well the diorama is filled out and how colorful the whole thing looks. We are heading into the home stretch with this and base wiring is next on the agenda.