Nearing the finish line


While waiting for the metal decals I went ahead and finished just about every other aspect of the Perfect Grade Strike Freedom.

After painting the white pieces and applying enough decals that it reminded me of a Katoki kit I put together the body and as you can imagine the tight fit and the layers of paint didn’t get along at all. I’ve talked enough about fitting problems in past posts so I will just say with some careful trimming I managed to get away with very little paint chipping.

I’m happy with how it came out even though some places are so tight that gravity isn’t angling them correctly (the cockpit hatch) on the images. Hopefully my client is happy with how this all looks so I can finish this thing soon.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.