The GP01 is a model with great surface detail but just doesn’t have enough color separation to take advantage of it. So I did a bit of extra masking and hand painting to the kit in order to bring out all the panels. Also besides the minor break I mentioned in the last post I ran into some pretty funky decals (3rd party waterslides) that gave me non stop headaches throughout the whole process, so much so that afterwards I gladly ripped up and threw away the leftovers.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.