Weathering problems

For the Lupus the client also wanted weathering which surprisingly was more work than I realized.

The paint job for the lupus was for the most part the base colors except for masking off armor details in various grays, changing the yellow to orange, and the eyes to a fluorescent red.

This is the completed inner frame.

Here where I ran into some issues. First an accident resulted in some of the paint spider web cracking, the client was okay with it because of the weathering but I still decided to strip the paint off the areas effected and repaint them. Secondly there was some miscommunication about the weathering between me and the client resulting in me having to redo some parts and add heavy weathering to others.

Finally after so much delays the kit is almost finished with just some last-minute extras left.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.