The next completed commission is this custom Turn X with a red and candy yellow color scheme and a LED lit chest.
Like last time I don’t pose commission kits so there is as little paint scratch as possible.
I opened up commissions back again over a month ago and maybe because of Iron Blooded Orphans success, advertising on Ebay, or just dumb luck I have been flooded with commission requests. So I boxed my Wing Proto and started to work on kits in order of arrival. Continue reading
I couldn’t fix the Geara Doga’s mono eye, so I had to replace it but luckily it was fairly painless. For the lighting area I made a temporary setup that took up my entire work desk. It worked surprisingly well, so much so that I will probably use it for any other large builds in the future.
Here are the final images.
There wasn’t much left to do. All I did was clean up the wires and painted the areas I epoxied so that they blend in with the rest of the base. One problem I see to be having is tat the mono eye light for the green Geara Doga is malfunctioning, I can look into it but I am not sure if I can do anything about it. Besides that my last bit of frustration is how I am going to take pictures of this whole thing. The base itself is too big for my ordinary lightbox so I will have to come up with something special for this. Continue reading
After a few days of inaction I got around to working on the second Geara Doga. Just like the other Geara Doga I had to paint it in a specific order and do some waiting in between colors. Continue reading